Bovada’s Black Diamond Poker Open gives players like you a shot at their share of $750,000 for as little as $1 thanks to an aggressive tournament schedule and a two separate series with events for everyone!
Casual players should check out the contender series, where low-to-midrange tournaments offer up prizepools of at least $100,000 as well as a $25,000 guaranteed main event on Sunday, March 18.
Want to play harder and for more?
Check out the Championship Series, where players with a little more in their bankroll can play to mid-to-high-stakes tournaments that lead up to a $250,000 guaranteed tournament on Sunday, April 1st. The winner of that event gets at least $50,000 and a Championship Watch worth $5,000.
Last 10 posts in Online Poker
- €650,000 Premium Chase at bet365 - January 16th, 2014
- Carbon Online Poker Series November 2013 - October 28th, 2013
- Get $5 Free + $1,000 New Player Bonus with Poker at bet365 - September 18th, 2013
- Everything In Poker Is Situational There Is No Formula - September 16th, 2013
- Making Sense of Important Poker HUD Stats - July 30th, 2013
- Find The Best Online Poker Sites For Real Money - July 24th, 2013
- A Guide To Playing Online Poker Like A Pro - July 17th, 2013
- Vegas VIP Vacation at Bovada - May 9th, 2013
- Money Ladder at bet365 - April 5th, 2013
- Bovada $100K Guaranteed Poker Tournament - March 22nd, 2013
Last 10 posts in Tournaments
- Super Sundays at Bovada - February 27th, 2013
- Poker Maximus II Schedule - August 26th, 2012
- Muchos Poker Guaranteed Tournaments - June 3rd, 2012
- Intertops Weekend Poker Tournaments - April 19th, 2012
- WSOP 2012 Schedule - April 15th, 2012
- Season 10 WPT Schedule - March 15th, 2012
- Carbon Poker Presents Poker Maximus! - March 3rd, 2012
- 10 Sit and Go Poker Mistakes - February 21st, 2012
- How To Play a Big Stack - February 7th, 2012
- bet365’s $50,000 Freeroll Frenzy - February 4th, 2012