In an answer session on the popular 2+2 poker forum FTPDoug made the first few public statements from poker site FullTiltPoker since the unsealing of an indictment listing some of their officers.
To be sure, there are very few actual answers in his statement, but it is good to hear them saying something.
The thing on all US players minds:
- Any estimate on when we [US players] can begin cashing out?– Here’s the official statement about this question: “Full Tilt Poker is diligently working on return of US Players funds which is a top priority and will have a further update for US customers by early next week.”
So, as you can see this is not an answer, but at least a time-line to an actual announcement. I know I will be eagerly awaiting “early next week” to hear their update.
FTPDoug also stated many questions related to FTP’s, tournament tickets, and iron man. All the answers where fuzzy, and gave no clarity except to say they would be honored.
It is good to see FullTilt Poker talking to the players, the silence was getting unnerving. I do understand this is a big event, and FTP must use careful execution of a well crafted plan to remain competative. The player pool at FTP is still huge, and there is no reason to believe they are not going to come out of this in great shape as a company.
Last 10 posts in Online Poker
- €650,000 Premium Chase at bet365 - January 16th, 2014
- Carbon Online Poker Series November 2013 - October 28th, 2013
- Get $5 Free + $1,000 New Player Bonus with Poker at bet365 - September 18th, 2013
- Everything In Poker Is Situational There Is No Formula - September 16th, 2013
- Making Sense of Important Poker HUD Stats - July 30th, 2013
- Find The Best Online Poker Sites For Real Money - July 24th, 2013
- A Guide To Playing Online Poker Like A Pro - July 17th, 2013
- Vegas VIP Vacation at Bovada - May 9th, 2013
- Money Ladder at bet365 - April 5th, 2013
- Bovada $100K Guaranteed Poker Tournament - March 22nd, 2013