Great Bonuses From Lucky Ace

Online Poker Site Review » Casino Gambling » Great Bonuses From Lucky Ace


 

For some great casino bonuses check out lucky ace casino. When you sign up for the casino, your first deposit will get a 100% match up to $200. The cashouts and deposits are fast and secure, with many payment options. The VIP program at Lucky ace is great, and you will earn money back for your play. You will also find many promotions going on right now.

Right now you can join in the lucky ace casino race and the roulette race. The object is simple, play the most and win part of a huge prize pool. For the casino race the prize pool is $15,000 and $17,000 for the roulette race.

On 22/01/2011 & 23/01/2011, 00:00-23:59 GMT you can play the spin city race, a slot tournament with 55 winners. The winners will share in a prize pool of $8,750. Check the site for details. Also be sure to look out for happy hour when it is time to redeposit. This bonus adds 10% to your deposit amount.

If your looking for a poker site, lucky ace poker wants you to play with them. They are proving it with a 100% deposit bonus. The cool thing about their first deposit bonus is you get 25% up front. You will have to play to earn the other 75%. But that’s not all.

On your first deposit you will get to play in the $50k first deposit challenge. To start you receive an entry into the first Friday freeroll. This takes place every Friday at 19:00 GMT, and the top 20 players each get a seat in the Saturday Challenge at 19:35 GMT the following day.

First time depositors also get seven $500 First Depositors’ Freerolls entry tickets. And for each week you make a deposits over $50 you receive a Free entry to $1,000 Depositors Freeroll. These freerolls can be a great way to boost your bankroll.

Lucky ace poker has a rewards program, a royal flush jackpot and a ton of live poker action. They are a solid poker room, powered by 888.com. Lucky ace poker and lucky ace casino do not accept players from the USA.