PokerStars will attempt to break its own Guinness World Record on December 4 for the world largest poker tournament. You can be part of history for just $1, and the winner will get a guaranteed $50,000 and bragging right. The record attempt will be sanctioned by Guinness World Records and listed in their renowned database of ‘world bests’.
Here’s everything you need to know about the 10th Anniversary World Record Tournament:
- Date: December 4
- Time: 12:30 ET (18:30 CET)
- Buy-In: $1
- Prize Pool Guarantee: $250,000
- Top Prize: $50,000 for first place
To register for this special tournament, open the PokerStars client and click ‘Events’, ‘10th Anniversary’ & ‘All’. To find it even faster, type the word ‘record’ in the Tourney Filter.
PokerStars already holds the current World Record, but it’s only right that we should celebrate the 10th Anniversary with a new target of 150,000 players. Don’t miss out on joining Team Pro and thousands of others in the biggest poker tournament of all time!
World Record Tournament 10th Anniversary Timeline
The world’s largest poker site has been setting new standards and smashing records since 2001. One of the biggest achievements of all however came in 2009 when a staggering 149,196 players took part in the same tournament, setting a new World Record that still stands today. But now it’s time to aim higher than ever before, and you can help us make history once again for a buy-in of just $1!
Last 10 posts in Online Poker
- €650,000 Premium Chase at bet365 - January 16th, 2014
- Carbon Online Poker Series November 2013 - October 28th, 2013
- Get $5 Free + $1,000 New Player Bonus with Poker at bet365 - September 18th, 2013
- Everything In Poker Is Situational There Is No Formula - September 16th, 2013
- Making Sense of Important Poker HUD Stats - July 30th, 2013
- Find The Best Online Poker Sites For Real Money - July 24th, 2013
- A Guide To Playing Online Poker Like A Pro - July 17th, 2013
- Vegas VIP Vacation at Bovada - May 9th, 2013
- Money Ladder at bet365 - April 5th, 2013
- Bovada $100K Guaranteed Poker Tournament - March 22nd, 2013