Pokerstars all star week is back 7-26-2010 through 8-1-2010. This is a time for exciting series of 35 heads-up matches between Team Pokerstars and Pokerstars top performers(the Challengers). The winning team is the team that scores the most wins over the course of the competition.
The All Star Week Challengers will be comprised of 30 players from our Sunday Major tournaments, SCOOP, WCOOP, the Yearly TLB, Supernova Elites and also three wildcard spaces. The wildcard places will be awarded to the top three finishers in an $11 tournament on July 18.
All of the matches are $1,000 prize pool heads up play. If the Challengers win, they split $25,000. If the Team Pokerstars Pros win, they add the $25,000 to the August 8th $11 special ‘All Star Week Fans Tournament’ at 16:00 ET. Also added to that prize pool is any $1,000 heads up matches the Team Pokerstars pros win.
If you haven’t already download the pokerstars software, and get signed up. Be sure to use the PokerStars marketing code free money to get the best bonus.
In 2009 the challenge came down to the last match with the two sides tied 17-17. The Team Pokerstars Pros came away with the win in the end.
If you haven’t already qualified for the event, you are too late. The date for the qualifying tournaments was July 18, 2010.
|Tournament||Number of All Star team qualifiers|
|2009 Sunday Million & Sunday Warm-Up Winners||Places 1-5 qualify|
|2009 Yearly TLB Top 50 finishers||Places 1-5 qualify|
|2009 SCOOP Final Table players||Places 1-6 qualify|
|2009 WCOOP Final Table players||Places 1-6 qualify|
|2009 Supernova Elites||Places 1-5 qualify|
|Wildcard tournament||Places 1-3 qualify|
Last 10 posts in Online Poker
- €650,000 Premium Chase at bet365 - January 16th, 2014
- Carbon Online Poker Series November 2013 - October 28th, 2013
- Get $5 Free + $1,000 New Player Bonus with Poker at bet365 - September 18th, 2013
- Everything In Poker Is Situational There Is No Formula - September 16th, 2013
- Making Sense of Important Poker HUD Stats - July 30th, 2013
- Find The Best Online Poker Sites For Real Money - July 24th, 2013
- A Guide To Playing Online Poker Like A Pro - July 17th, 2013
- Vegas VIP Vacation at Bovada - May 9th, 2013
- Money Ladder at bet365 - April 5th, 2013
- Bovada $100K Guaranteed Poker Tournament - March 22nd, 2013
Last 10 posts in Tournaments
- Super Sundays at Bovada - February 27th, 2013
- Poker Maximus II Schedule - August 26th, 2012
- Muchos Poker Guaranteed Tournaments - June 3rd, 2012
- Intertops Weekend Poker Tournaments - April 19th, 2012
- WSOP 2012 Schedule - April 15th, 2012
- Season 10 WPT Schedule - March 15th, 2012
- Bovada's Black Diamond Poker Open - March 8th, 2012
- Carbon Poker Presents Poker Maximus! - March 3rd, 2012
- 10 Sit and Go Poker Mistakes - February 21st, 2012
- How To Play a Big Stack - February 7th, 2012