In an interview on Tuesday, Pokerstars representative Steve Day stated Pokerstars was ready to begin cashouts. The news is proving to be true as many players on 2+2 poker forum are claiming it is working. US players will be required to cash out their entire balance in one transaction. Go to the cashier inside the Pokerstars software to begin the process.
The methods for cashout will be based on your account balance. But available will be paper check, e-check or wire transfer. Pokerstars is suggesting all players with balances under $50k to take the echeck option. Any balance over 50k will be required to use the bank wire method.
It is still not known when these transactions will be initiated, or when players can actually expect money in hand. But this is still great news for poker players. It looks like players should have their money in less time than the Neteller debacle.
Last 10 posts in Online Poker
- €650,000 Premium Chase at bet365 - January 16th, 2014
- Carbon Online Poker Series November 2013 - October 28th, 2013
- Get $5 Free + $1,000 New Player Bonus with Poker at bet365 - September 18th, 2013
- Everything In Poker Is Situational There Is No Formula - September 16th, 2013
- Making Sense of Important Poker HUD Stats - July 30th, 2013
- Find The Best Online Poker Sites For Real Money - July 24th, 2013
- A Guide To Playing Online Poker Like A Pro - July 17th, 2013
- Vegas VIP Vacation at Bovada - May 9th, 2013
- Money Ladder at bet365 - April 5th, 2013
- Bovada $100K Guaranteed Poker Tournament - March 22nd, 2013