The PokerStars Sunday Million is a world famous online poker tournament. If you can go deep in the tournament you are sure to have that poker bankroll you need to be a poker pro. With hundreds of satellites running throughout the week, anyone has a chance to enter no matter the size of your bankroll.
The tournament now has a $1,500,000 guaranteed prize pool and the first place prize is usually at least $240,000. The Buy-in is $215 and 15% of the field are paid.
This is a big tournament, with a large prize pool, so if you want to win this thing expect to play for nine to ten hours before it is over.
The pokerstars Sunday Million was first run on March 5, 2006, and was won by ‘aaaaaaaa’ from Massachusetts, USA. A total of 5,893 runners played for a prize pool of $1,178,600.
The average size field for the Sunday Million is 7,070 players. On Feb 21, 2010 the largest field the Sunday Million has ever seen played for a $7,233,800 prize pool. The field was an amazing 36,169 players.
Every Sunday at 16:30ET (21:30 GMT and 22:30 Central European Time)the Sunday million begins. The buy-in is $215. There are hundreds of satellites running throughout the week with buy-ins as low as $2.20 or 440 FPP credits.
To register for the Sunday Million Tournament you will have to have a PokerStars account and the software downloaded on your computer.
Open the software and log in. From the lobby select ‘Tourney’ and ‘Regular’ or use the tournament filter and ‘Sunday Million’. Now you can register for a satellite or buy-in directly to the Sunday Million Tournament.
Last 10 posts in Tournaments
- Super Sundays at Bovada - February 27th, 2013
- Poker Maximus II Schedule - August 26th, 2012
- Muchos Poker Guaranteed Tournaments - June 3rd, 2012
- Intertops Weekend Poker Tournaments - April 19th, 2012
- WSOP 2012 Schedule - April 15th, 2012
- Season 10 WPT Schedule - March 15th, 2012
- Bovada's Black Diamond Poker Open - March 8th, 2012
- Carbon Poker Presents Poker Maximus! - March 3rd, 2012
- 10 Sit and Go Poker Mistakes - February 21st, 2012
- How To Play a Big Stack - February 7th, 2012